We sell and service many brands of hot water systems. Regular servicing of your gas storage or instantaneous hot water system by a licensed gas fitter is recommended every two years.
Servicing can be done on-site or in our workshop. In-shop servicing offers our customers a cost effective way of repair/servicing hot water systems. Common problems with gas hot water systems may include blocked filters and insufficient water pressure.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REMOVING FROM WALL: (wall-mounted instantaneous units only)
1. Make sure the gas and water are turned off
2. If the unit uses electricity for ignition, turn off power point and unplug from wall
3. There should be three pipes running to the bottom of the unit. Unscrew these (may need a spanner)
4. Lift the unit upwards and outwards and unit should come off the wall
Note: If your unit has a controller, please contact us for further advice.
Brands include: Bosch, Rheem, Rinnai, Pyrox, Vulcan and many more.
REBATES ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR INSTALLING SOLAR HOT WATER SYSTEMS.
CONTACT THE OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Horn's Gas & Plumbing can service the following towns with
either gas, electric or solar hot water systems:
Lismore * Goonellabah * Casino * Ballina * Alstonville * Drake * Tabulam * Kyogle
Nimbin * Lennox Head * Byron Bay * Evans Head
We will beat any advertised price on
Bosch or Rinnai Hot water systems
*Excluding online or clearance sales
Rinnai Sunmaster 57
SL Evacuated Tube System
* rates subject to change
* available in 10H, 13H & 16H